Welcome to our Fall 2015 Semester!
We are pleased to welcome new and returning community members to our LifeLearn program. Continuing Education in West Hartford believes that lifelong learning contributes to personal fulfillment and positive community engagement. Our LifeLearn program offers a wide variety of educational opportunities for residents and neighboring community members at every stage of life. Adult Education academic offerings range from Citizenship and English language instruction to high school diploma preparation classes. Adult Enrichment offers dynamic learning opportunities in technology, the arts, home and gardening, languages, personal development and much, much more. In addition to local nature and outdoor experiences, day and overnight interstate trips and guided tours offer rich education and adventure. Summer learning and year-round enrichment options are available for preK- 12 students to keep them mentally and physically active.
Our website allows for easy navigation and online registration. For your convenience, our office also accepts registrations by phone, fax, mail or in person.
As we seek to build a community of engaged lifelong learners, we invite you to join our talented team as a student or an instructor.
Roszena L. Haskins
- Alaska Land and Cruise
- Beacon Hill Holiday House Tour
- Crocheting 102 - "Continuing On"
- Culinary Institute, Franklin D. Roosevelt Home and Valkill, Hyde Park, NY**
- eBay Basics and Buying
- eBay Selling
- Fabulous Felted Soaps (Wet Felting Workshop)
- Group Fitness Training
- Healthy Hardy Soups
- Holiday Outlet Shopping, Kittery, ME
- Hudson Valley River Foliage Cruise and Garlic Festival
- Indoor Rowing
- IPad/IPhone Basics and Apps
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Boston
- Learn the Secret Weapon of Golf 1 - Use Your Mind
- New England Patriots vs New York Jets Football Game
- No Polish, No Problem: Trends in At-Home Nail Care
- On Stage Alaska
- Philadelphia Papal Visit
- Power Yoga
- Radio City Music Hall Christmas Show
- Tenement Museum, NYC Lower East Side
- Wall Street: The Hidden History of the Financial District
- Wine and Cheese - Autumn in South Vermont